Sunday, March 22, 2009

CAI - the networking event!

The South Carolina bunch


This will be short -- I'm pooped. And it's only day one! I had a great time, talking with old friends and new ones and laughing! The photos below tell a good tale! By the way, Class I rocks! We won the total prize! Imagine, if you will a little happy dance from me! Night, night all.....



David and Megan and her dollars from Class II

And some more fun..............................................................................


More tomorrow.........................

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That South Carolina bunch will send shivers down your spine! Ah, CAI is great and I had a great time teaching Technology to Class 2. They are a great group and seem to be on the cutting edge of the auction marketing mix!

    ReplyDelete