Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm here to crow about benefit Auctioneers

I'm in Washington, D.C. -- one of my favorite cities in the entire world! I love the electricity that you find right when you get off the plane here!

I'm in Washington, D.C. to go to Springtime, an ASAE-sponsored event, where Sherry Truhlar is going to be conducting an auction tomorrow on behalf of NAA! We'll get to show people why they should hire a benefit auctioneer! This will be a trial to see how this can work in Toronto at the annual meeting!

Since CAI, I haven't written much. I don't know how much people really want to read -- what is happening at the headquarters, getting ready for the Board meeting next week, getting Board materials out -- trying to figure out how to integrate Twitter and Facebook and this blog and make it meaningful.

I'm trying to figure it out!

1 comment: